- Stunning and Charming Cottage
- 3 Double Bedrooms with 2 Ensuites
- Approaching 1250 Sq Metre Plot
- Exposed Stone Arches
- Private Garage and Parking
- Individual Deed in Sellers Name - No VAT
Gently sloping path to raised terrace, via gate and leading to ornate original front door to:Reception Hall - 14'2" x 10'7"
– a great entry to the property with an amazing feeling immediately stairs leading to first floor, exposed stone arches, wall lights, tiled floor, arch to:Lounge/Sitting Room 24'4" x 10'9"
– dual aspect with louvered shutters to either side, raised ceiling, feature open fireplace, wall lights, tiled floor.Kitchen/Breakfast Room 24'9" x 11'
– triple aspect with louvered windows to front and side and double opening doors to rear courtyard, a beautifully handcrafted fitted kitchen with built in appliances including oven, hob and extractor plus granite worktops to surround. Fabulous “hidden” larder cupboard, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor.Bedroom 2 - 14'2" x 10'3"
– Dual aspect with louvered shuttered windows to side and rear, recessed arch with built in hand made wooden dresser, air conditioning unit, tiled floor, step to:Ensuite/WC - 10'5" x 6'
– Window to rear, tiled walls, large tiled shower with glass block wall, low level WC, pedestal wash basin with mixer taps, tiled floor.Bedroom 3 - 10'3" x 9'9"
– Louvered shuttered windows to side, recessed niche, tiled floor.Cloakroom/WC
– window to side aspect, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls and floor.First Floor Landing
– wooden tread staircase from hall leading to landing with timber floor, door to:Master Bedroom - 19' x 12'4
" – A truly spectacular master suite with vaulted beamed ceiling giving it an airy ambience, a dual aspect room with windows to front and patio doors to side balcony offering wonderful sea and mountain views, feature open fireplace, large walk in recessed wardrobe space ideal for conversion to dressing room/walk in wardrobe, timber floor, door to:Ensuite/WC
– Window to front aspect, a stunningly designed bathroom comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer and shower attachment with marble tiled walls to surround throughout, corner tiled shower cubicle, “his” and “hers” wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled walls.First Floor Terrace
– accessed from the first floor landing through double opening doors to tiled terrace with views over the gardens and to the mountains beyond.Outside
– occupying a plot approaching 1300 sq metres, the land is of an irregular shape with many hidden features, including a fruit orchard, shed, derelict ruin ideal for conversion to an outside kitchen, terraces on different levels, tile covered pergola and 2 brick built sheds, and a raised terrace overlooking the Mediterranean.Garage
– accessed direct from main road, double opening doors.