WHY DON'T YOU HAVE 4+1 PENTHOUSE HOUSE IN THIS SPECIAL PROJECT BY THE SEA

100 m2
4+1

£80,000

~3,164,800₺
Gaziveren, Lefke
Send Message
Property Type
Penthouse
Rooms
4+1
Baths
x2
Area
100 m2

For Sale Penthouse - Gaziveren, Lefke, North Cyprus

There will be 500 flats in total in our project, which will consist of 4 blocks with 20 floors on 18 decares of land.

We have flat options according to every demand.

Studio - 1+1 - 2+1 - 2+1 Loft - 3+1 Loft - 4+1 Dublex - 4+1 Penthouse


You will have many opportunities that you can benefit from in the site.

< p>Reception,

Fitness Centre,

Football and Basketball Court,

Tennis Court,

Golf Course,

Restaurants and cafe&bar,

Cinema,

Supermarket,

Outdoor and indoor swimming pools,

Turkish Bath and SPA,

Outdoor and indoor parking areas,

House cleaning service,

7/24 site security,

Car rental,< /p>

Leasable storage areas in the basement,

Marina usage area,



Our project The most beautiful feature is that we follow your investments on behalf of you, and if you want your flats to be rented within the company, we can manage this process.

You can buy your investment with this opportunity, where you will earn currency-based rent, by making a 30% down payment, the remaining 70%. You can pay the first amount within the company with zero interest for 36 months.

We can also direct our customers to bank loan options.


Starting from 61.600 STG at prices..


For more detailed information and on-site presentation, please contact us immediately.

Show original description
Quick View
Ad No
#271556
Location
Gaziveren, Lefke
Property Type
Houses / Penthouse
Status
For Sale
Price
£80,000
Area
100 m2
Swap
Not Available
Published On
08/12/2022
Last Updated
21/02/2024
Property Details
Rooms
4+1
Baths Count
2
Building Age
0
Gated Community
Yes
Floors Count
15
Floor Number
6
Furnishes
Unfurnished
Pool
Shared Pool
Location
This Penthouse For Sale has been marked as Gaziveren, Lefke The exact location will be notified to you by the advertiser.
Ad Features
Outside Features
Generator
Shared Pool
Elevator
North Cyprus Apartment Sale Price Trend
North Cyprus
The graph shows the change in the sales prices of apartments in the North Cyprus region on the basis of square GBP/meters.

Graphs, square meter prices and property index are created in cooperation with 101evler and REIDIN Data Analytics.

Gaziveren Demographic Information
Gaziveren, Lefke

38.70% of the people living in Gaziveren Lefke region work as Private Sector and 10.50% as Artisan. 22.50% of the people living in this region are in the 65+ age range. In addition, 35.90% of the people living in the region have High School education.

Visit our Region Analysis page for more detailed information.

Socio-Economic Status
Calculation Criteria

Educational Status

Age Distribution

Occupation Distribution

The demographic information on this page is shown in cooperation with LIPA Consultancy.

Share this ad
Report This Ad
Add notes private to you
Print this ad
Other Ads From This Seller
Kyrenia, Çatalköy
£469,000
Kyrenia, Girne Merkez
£8,500,000
KIBRIS EMLAK SİTESİ
For Sale Hotel
KIBRIS EMLAK SİTESİ
Hotel and Casino  for Sale

Hotel and Casino for Sale

Kyrenia, Karaoğlanoğlu
$51,500,000
KIBRIS EMLAK SİTESİ
For Sale Flat
KIBRIS EMLAK SİTESİ
3+1 FLAT FOR SALE IN ALSANCAK WITH A POOL

3+1 FLAT FOR SALE IN ALSANCAK WITH A POOL

Kyrenia, Alsancak
£140,000
KIBRIS EMLAK SİTESİ
For Sale Flat
KIBRIS EMLAK SİTESİ
Dogankoy apartments for sale

Dogankoy apartments for sale

Kyrenia, Doğanköy
£115,000
KIBRIS EMLAK SİTESİ
For Sale Villa
KIBRIS EMLAK SİTESİ
Villas for sale in zeytinlik

Villas for sale in zeytinlik

Kyrenia, Zeytinlik
£1,175,000
KIBRIS EMLAK SİTESİ
For Sale Villa
KIBRIS EMLAK SİTESİ
Villa for Sale in Dogankoy

Villa for Sale in Dogankoy

Kyrenia, Doğanköy
£1,050,000
Kyrenia, Alsancak
£895,000
Kyrenia, Alsancak
£425,000

Other Languages

DENİZE SIFIR BU ÖZEL PROJEDE SİZİN DE 4+1 PENTHOUSE EVİNİZ NEDEN OLMASIN

ПОЧЕМУ У ВАС НЕТ ПЕНТХАУСА 4+1 В ЭТОМ СПЕЦИАЛЬНОМ ПРОЕКТЕ У МОРЯ

WARUM HABEN SIE IN DIESEM BESONDEREN PROJEKT AM MEER NICHT EIN 4+1-PENTHOUSE-HAUS?

چرا پنت هاوس 4+1 در این پروژه ویژه در کنار دریا ندارید؟

Get In Contact
EMİNE LEBLEBİCİOĞLU - KIBRIS EMLAK SİTESİ

Send Message

Hatalı İlan Bildirim Formu

Add notes private to you/h1>

Send Message

A 101evler account will be automatically created for you.
Back to ad

101evler.com has no responsibility about all announcements, information, content and visual pictures entered by the other users or real estate companies. Correctness of these contents which entered by other user/companies are belongs to the announcements owner. All information, documents and photos published on this site are the property of 101evler. It cannot be copied, reproduced, shared without permission.