VENICE

£82,000 Başlayan fiyatlarla

İskele, Long Beach
Proje Tipi
Residence
İnşaat Durumu
İnşaat Halinde
Toplam Konut
783
Teslim Tarihi
Ocak 2025
Fiyat Aralığı
£82,000 - £82,000
Proje Alanı
1200m²

Number of towers: 9 Number of floors in each tower: 9 Number of apartments on the floor: 9 Number of units in the tower: 87 units Apartment type: studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedrooms, 2-bedroom penthouse Document type: Exchange (current) Delivery Date: Tower 1, 2, 3: June 2025 ,Tower 4, 5, 6: June 2027 Horoscope for June 7, 8, 9, 2029 Studio size: 42 square meters of internal space + 6 square meters of balcony. Starting price: 64,000 British pounds. Larger studio size: internal space of 52 square meters + balcony of 6 square meters. Starting price: 72,000 British pounds. The size of the 1-room apartment: 60 square meters of internal space + 10 square meters of balcony. Starting price: 82,000 British pounds. 2 bedroom apartment size: 71 m² internal space + 7 m² balcony. Starting price: 111,000 British pounds. Larger 2-bedroom apartment size: 88 square meters of internal space + 10 square meters balcony. Starting price: 132,000 British Pounds. Upper floor 2-bedroom loft size: 125 square meters of internal space + 20 square meters of terrace. Starting price: 325,000 British Pounds. Payment terms: Towers 1, 2, 3: 35% of the value of the property at the time of purchase in the contract, the remaining 65% in interest-free installments for 36 months. Towers 4, 5, 6: 35% of the value of the object on the date of signing the contract, the remaining 65% with an interest-free installment plan for 60 months. Towers 7, 8, 9: 35% of the value of the object in the contract contract, the remaining 65% with an interest-free installment plan for 84 months. Landscaping: Shared outdoor pool Green area with different types of trees Like the beautiful river of Venice, it has a river for boating. has a shopping mall Spa and massage parlor restaurants and bars Cafeteria Sports and yoga club Close to the beautiful Mediterranean Sea Lobby management and front desk Private outdoor parking 5 minutes to the town of pier 12 minutes to Famagusta City and EMU International University 5 minutes to public school 8 minutes to Famagusta International School 8 minutes to the most equipped state hospital of Famagusta city

Hızlı Bakış
Proje No:  #506
İlan Konumu:  Long Beach,İskele
Proje Tipi:  Residence
Durum:  Satılık
Proje Alanı:  1.200 m²
İlan Tarihi:  04.11.2022
Güncelleme Tarihi:  07.11.2022
Fiyat:  £82,000 Başlayan fiyatlarla (~1,870,912₺)
Proje Konumu
VENICE Long Beach, İskele olarak işaretlendi. Tam konum ilan veren tarafından size bildirilecektir.
Aylık Taksit Miktarı

Bu projede bulunan konutları beğendiniz mi? Projedeki konutlardan aylık taksitlerle satın almak için kredi başvurusu yapabilirsiniz. Banka yetkilileri en kısa sürede size geri dönüş yapacaktır.

Kredi Hesaplayıcı
Aylık Taksit Miktarı
İletişim
Sizin için otomatik olarak 101evler hesabı oluşturulacaktır.
Adres
North Cyprus Famagusta Salamis Road . Cyprus 99450
Telefon
0533 889 07 38-
E-posta
maral.masoumi1996@gmail.com
Yetkili Kişi
TOP GOLD EMPIRE Real Estate
Web Sitesi
Adres
North Cyprus Famagusta Salamis Road . Cyprus 99450
Telefon
0533 889 07 38-
E-posta
maral.masoumi1996@gmail.com
Yetkili Kişi
TOP GOLD EMPIRE Real Estate
Web Sitesi
http://+90 533 889 07 38 +90 533 843 19 86
Sizin için otomatik olarak 101evler hesabı oluşturulacaktır.
Firmanın Diğer Projeleri
VENICE
Empire Real Estate

Mesaj Gönder

Mesaj Gönder

Sizin için otomatik olarak 101evler hesabı oluşturulacaktır.
Projelere Geri Dön
Diğer Markalarımız

101evler.com sitesinde kullanıcılar tarafından sağlanan her türlü ilan, bilgi, içerik ve görselin gerçekliği, orijinalliği, güvenliği ve doğruluğuna ilişkin sorumluluk bu içerikleri giren kullanıcıya ait olup, 101evler.com'un bu konuda herhangi bir sorumluluğu bulunmamaktadır. Bu sitede yayınlanan tüm bilgi belge ve fotoğrafların mülkiyeti 101evler'e aittir. İzinsiz kopyalanamaz, çoğaltılamaz, paylaşılamaz.