This ad has been removed by the advertiser on 05/02/2023

Luxury 3+1 detached duplex villa with private pool in Famagusta

270 m2
3+2

£289,000

~ 11,496,400 ₺
Famagusta, Akdoğan
Property Type
Villa
Rooms
3+2
Baths
x3
Area
270 m²

For Sale Villa - Famagusta, Akdoğan, North Cyprus

Delivery Date: January 2024


 Title deeds: Exchange


 ✅ Type of villas: 3+1 detached duplex with pool, 3+1 detached duplex without pool


 Area of ​​3+1 duplex villas with private pool: 270 square meters

Land area: 400 square meters


Price: 289,000£


 Area of ​​3 bedroom duplex villas without private pool: 150 square meters 

 Land area: 300 square meters


Price: Sold


 Payment terms: first 30% of the amount in advance and the remaining 70% with 24-month interest-free installments.

 

facilities:


Green space

Sports Park

Walking and cycling roads

25 minutes distance to the sea and beaches

8 minutes to the city center

8 minutes to the best University of Cyprus

3 minutes to international school

8 minutes to Long Beach

25 minutes to Famagusta State Hospital


Quick View
Ad No : #248163
Location : Famagusta, Akdoğan
Property Type : Houses / Villa
Status : For Sale
Price : £289,000
Tapu Türü : Exchange Deeds
Metrekare : 270 m²
Published On : 28/05/2022
Last Updated : 05/02/2023
Plot Size : 400 m²
Swap : Not Available
Property Details
Rooms : 3+2
Baths Count : 3
Building Age : Proje Aşamasında
Floors Count : 1
Floor Number : 0
Furnishes : Unfurnished
Location
This Villa For Sale has been marked as Akdoğan, Famagusta The exact location will be notified to you by the advertiser.
Ad Features
Outside Features
Otopark
Generator
Barbecue
Private Pool
Garden
Terrace
Garage
Bounding Wall
Closed Park
Security Cam
Water Tank
Thermal insulation
Inside Features
TV infrastructure
Fire Alarm
Fireplace
Balcony
Parquet
AC
Master WC
Master Cabinnet
Shower
Natural Marble
Steel Door
Laundry Room
Location Features
Nature View
Mountain View
Other Similar Ads
Emiral Investment
For Sale Villa
Emiral Investment
Independent and luxury villa complex in the waterfront area

Independent and luxury villa complex in the waterfront area

Famagusta, Akdoğan
£375,000
Emiral Investment
For Sale Villa
Emiral Investment
Villa project in Yeni Boğaziçi, the city of Famagusta

Villa project in Yeni Boğaziçi, the city of Famagusta

Famagusta, Akdoğan
£600,000
VELES PROPERTY
For Sale Villa
VELES PROPERTY
SB-204 Бунгало в Акдогане

SB-204 Бунгало в Акдогане

Famagusta, Akdoğan
£120,000
VELES PROPERTY
For Sale Villa
VELES PROPERTY
SB-319 Роскошное Бунгало в Акдогане

SB-319 Роскошное Бунгало в Акдогане

Famagusta, Akdoğan
£130,000
Famagusta, Akdoğan
£130,000
Famagusta, Akdoğan
£120,000
Tibet Realty Co.
For Sale Villa
Tibet Realty Co.
LUXURY 2+1 VILLA WITH GARDEN AND BEAUTIFUL GREEN VIEW

LUXURY 2+1 VILLA WITH GARDEN AND BEAUTIFUL GREEN VIEW

Famagusta, Akdoğan
£110,000
Famagusta, Akdoğan
£110,000
Envoy Emlak
For Sale Villa
Envoy Emlak
Newly Completed 2+1 and 3+1 Villas for Sale in Akdoğan

Newly Completed 2+1 and 3+1 Villas for Sale in Akdoğan

Famagusta, Akdoğan
£120,000
Back to ad

101evler.com has no responsibility about all announcements, information, content and visual pictures entered by the other users or real estate companies. Correctness of these contents which entered by other user/companies are belongs to the announcements owner. All information, documents and photos published on this site are the property of 101evler. It cannot be copied, reproduced, shared without permission.