This ad has been removed by the advertiser on 27/03/2023

Lefkosa Kucuk Kaymakli; LAST 3 Apartments! Delivery After 2 Months! With 35% Payment Terms

125 m2
3+1

£82,000

~ 3,243,900 ₺
Nicosia, Küçük Kaymaklı
Property Type
Flat
Rooms
3+1
Baths
x2
Area
125 m²

For Sale Flat - Nicosia, Küçük Kaymaklı, North Cyprus

Our apartment is in the center of Lefkosa and is within walking distance to all amenities such as market,   pharmacy,   butcher,   hairdresser,   restaurant,   bus stop etc.    
The last 3 apartments are available, ground floor, 2nd floor and 3rd floor.  
Pay 35% and deliver the house after 2 months. The remaining 65% will be paid after 6 months at the delivery of Kocan.  
* Turk Kocanli
* Balcony
* Open Plan Kitchen  
You can contact me at 05338530080 for contact and detailed information.  

Quick View
Ad No : #267446
Location : Nicosia, Küçük Kaymaklı
Property Type : Houses / Flat
Status : For Sale
Price : £82,000
Tapu Türü : Turkish Title Deeds
Metrekare : 125 m²
Published On : 08/11/2022
Last Updated : 27/03/2023
Swap : Not Available
Gated Community : Yes
Property Details
Rooms : 3+1
Baths Count : 2
Building Age : 0
Floors Count : 5
Floor Number : 1
Furnishes : Unfurnished
Location
This Flat For Sale has been marked as Küçük Kaymaklı, Nicosia The exact location will be notified to you by the advertiser.
Ad Features
Outside Features
Otopark
Barbecue
Garden
Terrace
Water Tank
Thermal insulation
Elevator
Inside Features
Cloakroom
Balcony
Parquet
Built-in Kitchen
Master Cabinnet
Shower
Natural Marble
Intercom
Location Features
City View
Mountain View
Other Similar Ads
Piro Emlak
For Sale Flat
Piro Emlak
2 Bedroom Flat at the Best Location of K. Kaymakli

2 Bedroom Flat at the Best Location of K. Kaymakli

Nicosia, Küçük Kaymaklı
£68,000
PrimeKey Estate
For Sale Flat
PrimeKey Estate
NICOSIA KÜÇÜK KAYMAKLI DISTRICT. 2+1 FLAT FOR SALE

NICOSIA KÜÇÜK KAYMAKLI DISTRICT. 2+1 FLAT FOR SALE

Nicosia, Küçük Kaymaklı
£70,000
Coldwell Banker Novest
For Sale Flat
Coldwell Banker Novest
A Nice Project For Those Who Love Small Creamy Cream!!! **

A Nice Project For Those Who Love Small Creamy Cream!!! **

Nicosia, Küçük Kaymaklı
£78,000
Yırtıcı Construction
For Sale Flat
Yırtıcı Construction
2+1 Flat for Sale by Owner in the Center of Nicosia **

2+1 Flat for Sale by Owner in the Center of Nicosia **

Nicosia, Küçük Kaymaklı
£74,900
METRO EMLAK
For Sale Flat
METRO EMLAK
2 +1 and 3+ 1 Apartments in Küçük KAYMAKLI, the Center of Nicosia **

2 +1 and 3+ 1 Apartments in Küçük KAYMAKLI, the Center of Nicosia **

Nicosia, Küçük Kaymaklı
£72,000
METRO EMLAK
For Sale Flat
METRO EMLAK
Furnished Apartment for Sale in Nicosia Küçük Kaymaklı Yeni Sunday Area **

Furnished Apartment for Sale in Nicosia Küçük Kaymaklı Yeni Sunday Area **

Nicosia, Küçük Kaymaklı
£76,000
Viopa Gayrimenkul Danışmanlığı
For Sale Flat
Viopa Gayrimenkul Danışmanlığı
LARGE SPACIOUS (2+1) 90M2 APARTMENTS FOR SALE WITH ELEVATOR AND PARKING LOT IN AN EXCELLENT LOCATION

LARGE SPACIOUS (2+1) 90M2 APARTMENTS FOR SALE WITH ELEVATOR AND PARKING LOT IN AN EXCELLENT LOCATION

Nicosia, Küçük Kaymaklı
£85,000
MİNEM INVESTMENT
For Sale Flat
MİNEM INVESTMENT
2+1 APARTMENTS FOR SALE IN LEFKOSA / KAYMAKLI AREA

2+1 APARTMENTS FOR SALE IN LEFKOSA / KAYMAKLI AREA

Nicosia, Küçük Kaymaklı
£68,000
Alper Önel Emlak ve Danışmanlık
For Sale Flat
Alper Önel Emlak ve Danışmanlık
IN KÜÇÜKKAYMAKLI, TURKISH KOÇANLI, CENTRAL AND VERY GOOD LOCATION, SUITABLE FOR SHORT AND LONG TERM

IN KÜÇÜKKAYMAKLI, TURKISH KOÇANLI, CENTRAL AND VERY GOOD LOCATION, SUITABLE FOR SHORT AND LONG TERM

Nicosia, Küçük Kaymaklı
£99,500
Back to ad

101evler.com has no responsibility about all announcements, information, content and visual pictures entered by the other users or real estate companies. Correctness of these contents which entered by other user/companies are belongs to the announcements owner. All information, documents and photos published on this site are the property of 101evler. It cannot be copied, reproduced, shared without permission.