Apartment close to Salamis beach is waiting for their owner.
We present for you a new project near Iskele. These houses are located between Famagusta Mountain and Iskele area. Literally in 10 minutes of driving all city infrastructure is available to you. In addition, there is a well-known English private school and college right next to the complex. And in Famagusta itself – the largest and most rated university in Northern Cyprus. The project is only 600 meters from the famous clean beach of Salamis.
On the territory of the complex you will find swimming pools, including an indoor pool. For sports lovers there is a gym, sauna and hammam. In addition, there is a lounge bar, a coffee shop, shops and a bank. For children there is a playground and walking paths.
Now during the construction period, elegant installment terms are available to you. The developer offers an installment plan until the keys are received. When choosing an apartment, you pay a deposit of 5000 pounds. Further, 40 percent of the cost is paid for 4 weeks. And that’s it! The remaining 60 percent you can safely repay up to 25 years, until the moment you receive the keys.
We invite you to pay attention to a one-bedroom apartment. Spacious area of 55 square meters. Huge terrace of 25 meters. Very good for rent. Or for personal use. Also, it is a successful investment as an investment.So, Apartment close to Salamis beach is waiting for you!
When buying this apartment – VELES Property provides assistance not only in obtaining a residence permit, but a bank account, driver’s license and health insurance in Northern Cyprus!
You can watch all our videos on YOUTUBE VELES channel.
Grafikler ve metrekare fiyatları 101evler ve REIDIN Data Analytics iş birliği ile oluşturulmaktadır.
Yeni Boğaziçi Gazimağusa bölgesinde yaşayan kişilerin %41.60'i Özel Sektör, %8.50'i ise Esnaf olarak çalışıyor. Bu bölgede yaşayan kişilerin %19.60'i 35-44 yaş aralığındadır. Ayrıca bölgede yaşayan kişilerin %43.50'u İlkokul eğitime sahiptirler.
Daha ayrıntılı bilgi almak için Bölge Analizi sayfamızı ziyaret edin.
Bu sayfada yer alan demografik bilgiler LIPA Consultancy iş birliği ile gösterilmektedir.
SA-1139 Apartment with unforgettable views in a new complex
SA-1157 Apartment 1 1 in a great location
SA-2272 Apartment in a new building 2 1
SA-2307 Apartment 2 1 in a cozy complex
SA-070 Studio in a new beautiful complex
SA-1140 Loft apartment in a new complex
SA-1147 Lovely apartment in Yeniboazici
SA-1156 Квартира рядом с пляжем Саламис