VENICE

£82,000 Preise ab

Iskele, Long Beach
Nachricht senden
Projekttyp
Residenz
Baustatus
Im Bau
Insgesamt Häuser
783
Lieferdatum
January 2025
Preisklasse
£82,000 - £82,000
Gesamtes Gebiet
1200m²

Number of towers: 9 Number of floors in each tower: 9 Number of apartments per floor: 9 Number of units in the tower: 87 units Apartment type: studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 2 bedroom penthouse Document type: Exchange (valid) Delivery date: Tower 1, 2, 3: June 2025 ,Tower 4, 5, 6: June 2027 Horoscope for June 7, 8, 9, 2029 Studio size: 42 square meters of internal space + 6 square meters of balcony. Starting price: 64,000 British pounds. Larger studio size: 52 square meters of interior space + 6 square meters of balcony. Starting price: 72,000 British pounds. Size of 1-room apartment: 60 square meters of internal area + 10 square meters of balcony. Starting price: 82,000 British pounds. Size of the 2 bedroom apartment: 71 m² internal area + 7 m² balcony. Starting price: 111,000 British pounds. Larger 2 bedroom apartment size: 88 square meters of internal area + 10 square meters of balcony. Starting price: 132,000 British pounds. Top floor 2 bedroom penthouse size: 125 square meters of internal space + 20 square meters of terrace. Starting price: 325,000 British pounds. Payment terms: Towers 1, 2, 3: 35% of the value of the property at the time of purchase contract, and the remaining 65% with interest-free installments for 36 months. Towers 4, 5, 6: 35% of the value of the object at the conclusion of the contract, and the remaining 65% with an interest-free installment plan for 60 months. Towers 7, 8, 9: 35% of the value of the object at the conclusion of the contract, and the remaining 65% with an interest-free installment plan for 84 months. landscaping: Shared outdoor pool Green area with different types of trees It has a river for boating, like the beautiful river of Venice. There is a shopping center Spa and massage salon restaurants and bars Cafeteria Sports and yoga club Close to the beautiful Mediterranean Sea Lobby management and front desk Private outdoor parking 5 minutes from Skele town 12 minutes from Famagusta city and EMU International University 5 minutes from public school 8 minutes from Famagusta International School 8 minutes from the most equipped public hospital in Famagusta city

Schnellansicht
Projektnummer:  #506
Lage der Immobilie:  Long Beach,Iskele
Projekttyp:  Residenz
Status:  Gutscheine
Gesamtes Gebiet:  1.200 m²
Erscheinungsdatum:  04.11.2022
Aktualisierungsdatum:  07.11.2022
Preis:  £82,000 Preise ab (~1,879,932₺)
Projektstandort
VENICE wurde als markiert Long Beach, Iskele Der genaue Standort wird Ihnen vom Inserenten mitgeteilt.
Monatlicher Zahlungsbetrag

Haben Ihnen die Eigenschaften in diesem Projekt gefallen? Sie können ein Darlehen zum Kauf der Immobilien des Projekts in monatlichen Raten beantragen. Die Bankmitarbeiter werden sich so schnell wie möglich bei Ihnen melden.

Kreditrechner
Monatlicher Zahlungsbetrag
Kontakt
Ich akzeptiere die Erstellung eines 101evler-Kontos durch Senden einer Nachricht.
Die Anschrift
North Cyprus Famagusta Salamis Road . Cyprus 99450
Telefon
+905488714360-
Email
[email protected]
Gesprächspartner
TOP GOLD EMPIRE Real Estate
Webseite
Die Anschrift
North Cyprus Famagusta Salamis Road . Cyprus 99450
Telefon
+905488714360-
Email
[email protected]
Gesprächspartner
TOP GOLD EMPIRE Real Estate
Webseite
http://+90 533 889 07 38 +90 533 843 19 86
Ich akzeptiere die Erstellung eines 101evler-Kontos durch Senden einer Nachricht.
Andere Projekte des Unternehmens
VENICE
Empire Real Estate

Nachricht senden

Nachricht senden

Ich akzeptiere die Erstellung eines 101evler-Kontos durch Senden einer Nachricht.
Zurück zu Projekten
Andere Marken

101evler.com übernimmt keine Verantwortung für alle Ankündigungen, Informationen, Inhalte und visuellen Bilder, die von anderen Benutzern oder Immobilienunternehmen eingegeben wurden. Die Richtigkeit dieser Inhalte, die von anderen Benutzern/Firmen eingegeben wurden, gehört dem Anzeigeninhaber. Alle auf dieser Seite veröffentlichten Informationen, Dokumente und Fotos sind Eigentum von 101evler. Es darf ohne Genehmigung nicht kopiert, reproduziert oder geteilt werden.